BCM200-HL chocolate ball mill is unique as it is especially designed to give the costumer as more flexibility as possible. That’s why, it has some differences in its design comparing to the equivalent competetors.
Simple but usefull sample is reverse rotation direction in both main agitator and chocolate pump. Just that easy. When it comes to other remarkable features of chocolate ball mill BSCM200-HL;
- All the outer surfaces are isolated for energy efficiency.
- Complete stainless steel tank.
- Adjustable agitator speed.
- Adjustable chocolate pump speed .
- Equipped with jacketed two-way and three-way valves.
- Seperately manufactured robust agitator carrying colunm.
- Easy changeable filter.
- Unique base which keeps all the equipments together.
Its batch capacity is 200 kg. Depending on the fine size requested by the user, the time to get the final fine size changes accordingly. In case it’s used crystal sugar, the approximate time necessary to get the fine size of 30 micron is 2 and a half hours. Thanks to its automation and availability to adjust the speeds of main agitator and chocolate circulation pumps in recipe on the screen, this time may change in a positive way.
In case you need any further explanation, information or quotation, just email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the machine you can download its catalog here:
ARVE Error: No attachment with that ID